02.05.2020 (Saturday after Labour Day)
09.05.2020 (Saturday after the holiday in Berlin)
During the Corona Pandemic we are available for you:
1. By telephone: (030) 79 333 71
2. By Mail: email@example.com
- If you send us an email, please attach a photo of the skin change.
- Please briefly describe the medical history.
- Please attach a picture of your insurance card (statutory/private) and a picture of your identity card (front and back).
Reply within 24 hours
Our patients come by the recommendation from other patients.
Depilation Laser: permanent hair removal
Lasertreatment without any significant side effects to all regions of your body: upper lip, chin, armpit, bikini zone, legs. This treatment works with dark hair only.
Please note: No solarium, no self-tanning within 4 weeks before you start treatment.
Since a laser can only affect the currently active growing follicles several treatments are included. The number of sessions depends on various parameters like body location and skin or hair colour.
We are pleased to advise you. Make a consultation appointment and a test treatment.
Handyscope/Follow-Up of moles with iPhone plus Microscope (20x magnifier)
Vascular Laser: Laser treatment of cutaneous vascular lesions like facial capillaries or Rosacea and body angioma/ small spider angioma.
NEW: Removing CO2 laser with most modern, tissue-sparing scanner technology for the removal of disturbing skin changes (keratoses, fibromas, age warts, sun spots and light damages).
1. Psoriasis / Internal Therapy: Januar 2017
2. Handyscope (iPhone and microscope): Februar 2017
3. Lasertreatments: May 2017
Berliner Dermatologen Kongress 18. – 20.09.2020
Derma-Up Date, 22.11.19 und 23.11.19: latest therapies in skin diseases
Psonet Psoriasisnetz Berlin / Brandenburg:
Cooperation of Specialist of Dermatology and Berlin Hospitals, trainings and meetings:
4 times in 2020
Training Universitätshautklinik Charité
Children Dermatology 15.05.20
Summer Skincancer Symposium: 28.08.20